Samsung has released one of the most prestigious gadget this year Samsung s8 and Samsung s8 plus.I mentioned a word “prestigious” because it had brought a huge revolution in the mobile field, where each and every company are trying to come up with full screen mobiles after watching the tremondous response for the Infinity edge screen in Samsung Galaxy s8 and s8 plus. Samsung has also gone far by implementing the IRIS SCANNER for these gadgets where it works pretty well. It also managed their design where the gadget fits fine in our hands with its astonishing edges. Those curves are mindblowing through which the mobile looks awesome. Samsung has also started its wireless charger with Samsung s6 which was little bit modified and it also comes with the gadget where we have to redeem it the Samsung app.
Dimensions -148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm (S8)
159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm (S8+)
Weight – 155 g (S8)
173 g (S8+)
Build – Corning Gorilla glass 5 back panel
Sim – Hybrid Dual Sim
Type – Super Amoled
Size – 5.8 inches (S8)
– 6.2 inches (S8+)
Resolution – 1440 x 2960 pixels
OS – Android 7.0 Nougat
Chipset – Exynos 8895 Octa -EMEA
CPU – Octa-Core (4 x2.3 GHZ & 4 x 1.7 GHZ)
GPU – Malli-G71 MP20-EMEA
Card slot – micro sd upto 256 GB Expandable
Internal – 64 GB & 128 GB
Primary – 12 MP, f/1.7, 26 mm
Secondary – 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus
BATTERY:- – 3000 mAh
1. Infinity Display – where we can watch movies in infinity screen.
2. Always On Display – stylish way always on display makes us to be notified.
3. Edge Lightning – notifications and s-music are a wonder with lightning.
4. Iris scanner – get secured in a much better way.
5. Camera – pics taken even in dim light are awesome.
1. Infinity Display – Display in some players doesn’t entertain infinity screen.
2. Fingerprint Scanner – Fingerprint scanner beside camera makes it loose clarity
3. Always On Display – It works but the drainage of battery is high.
FINAL VERDICT:- MAKE WAY FOR THE NEW TREND SETTING PHONE……🔥